• FRAME — Lightweight Alloy Tubing, Mudguard Clearance, Road Geometry.
• FORK — 700C Hi-Tensile Fork, Mudguard Clearance.
• STEERING — HL Alloy Road Handlebar with Alloy Ahead Stem.
• TYRES — Kenda Koncept All Black Road Tyres
• BRAKES– Alloy Side Pull with Shimano Alloy Levers
• SADDLE — Viking Road Saddle, Micro Adjust Alloy Seat Post.
• FEATURES — Black cork handlebar tape. Toe clips and straps.
• FRAME SIZES — 56cm
• COLOUR — Sky Blue Frame, Black Fork.
• GEARS — Shimano 16-Speed Gears, Shimano STI Dual Control Levers, a Shimano Cassette Freewheel.
• CHAINSET — Prowheel Double Chainset, Alloy Cranks, a Cartridge BB Set.
• WHEELS — Viking 700C Black Double Wall Alloy Rims with CNC sides, Alloy Quick Release Hubs and Black Spokes.
The sky blue 56 cm frame with black fork is visually appealing and preferred by many consumers. The Viking Roma also features black double wall alloy rims which are attractive to many consumers. Alloy quick release hubs and black spokes are both attractive and convenient. Cyclers can rest assured their bike will be both visually appealing and functional.
Kenda Koncept tyres are not as high-quality as bikers hoped, but they should consider replacing the tyres at a low cost. The Prowheel double chainset and alloy cranks perform well. Shimano products comprise the gear shifts, control levers and freewheel. These products are preferred by many avid bikers.
The Viking saddle is comfortable and can withstand long rides. Some consumers may switch out the saddle to achieve additional or customizable comfort. The brakes are not the best in the industry, but the brakes are suitable for an entry level bike. Consider upgrading the brakes for improved safety and peace of mind.
The Viking Roma is a great budget road bike for entry level racers. Consumers searching for road bicycles for sale will appreciate the light weight construction, visual appeal and comfortable saddle. For long races, all of these features are important. The Viking Roma has successfully completed several charity rides of 50 miles and greater with no problems. Many name bikes in the range did not outperform the Viking Roma, according to some customer road bikes reviews.
Most consumers would recommend others to purchase the bike. One consumer commented on the quality of the high-tensile forks, alloy frame and metal pedals with clips and straps. He felt each feature was of high quality. Even after several months, the Viking Roma withstood the elements and maintained its original luster with minimal wear and tear. The parts work together to deliver a smooth ride.
Consumers enjoy customizing the Viking Roma to meet their specific needs. Many consumers will invest $100 or more upgrading the bike to their specifications. Consumers purchasing their first road bike would prefer paying the low base price and upgrading over time than purchasing a more expensive road bike which may not meet their needs. Viking Roma should be included in the consumer comparison list.
Some consumers do not enjoy the tyres as much as some other models. They are light and look good but do not offer enough control for some bikers. The brakes also do not offer as much stopping power as many consumers would prefer. Most consumers upgrade the brakes to improve stopping power. The replacement brakes are often affordable and preferable to the standard included brakes.