Mizani Aero Sports Bike for men is an entry level road bike which can be used for racing, commuting, fitness riding or group or club rides. This bike comes equipped with a 6061 lightweight aluminium frame which makes the bike strong but light. The steel fork of this bike does an excellent job handling the hits and bumps off the road thereby ensuring a smooth and fun ride experience. Shimano STI shifters of this bike offer smooth, fast and precise shifting and provide a 14-speed gear range which is sufficient to handle any kind of surfaces. Add to that the compact road calliper brakes which offer sheer braking force and what you have is a perfect recipe for speed, control and performance. Riding this bike is immense fun and the ride quality offered by this bike is unique and quite smooth. The aerodynamic design of this bike positions the riders perfectly to attack the road and also keeps focus on the comfort factor. This bike is ideal for budding riders or cycling enthusiasts who are looking for a high-performance bike which delivers the ultimate ride experience coupled with speed, style and comfort and the price tag associated with this bike makes it quite a deal.
- Mizani Aero 300 for Men comes equipped with a 6061 aluminium frame which makes the bike robust as well as light.
- Hi-tensile Steel Fork (700C) which does a terrific job in absorbing the hits and bumps off the road and offers a smooth and enjoyable ride experience
- 14-speed gearing mechanism with Shimano STI shifters for smooth, precise and lightening fast gear shifts.
- Strong alloy rims come with machined braking surface and provide the necessary strength and durability.
- Compact road calliper brakes provide sheer braking force and offer precision braking with superior stability and control at higher speeds.
- Lightweight alloy hubs come with quick release feature.
The Mizani Aero 300 for men is an entry level road bike designed primarily for racing. It comes with a 6061 aluminium frame and a steel fork. This combination works quite well and provides a smooth ride quality which means this bike can also be used for commuting. It comes in four frame sizes and you can use the following chart as a tough guide for picking out the right one:
Leg Size 30 inches to 34 inches: 53 centimetre frame
Leg Size 31 inches to 35 inches: 56 centimetre frame
Leg Size 32 inches to 36 inches: 59 centimetre frame
Leg Size 33 inches to 37 inches: 62 centimetre frame
This bike uses Shimano components for gearing and they do an alright job and offer a 14-speed gear range. Brakes on the other hand could have been a lot better for this bike. The saddle and pedals also need to be upgraded to get the best out of the bike.
Overall, the bike performs well apart from a few minor glitches as mentioned above. This bike is ideal for the newbies who are eyeing an entry level bike to get into racing and for bike enthusiasts who are looking for a road bicycle which can also be used for commuting. Price point at which this bike is offered seems reasonable and it is certainly worth giving this one a try.
Buy Yours Now: